USING PLAY TO GROW AND DEVELOPREGISTER NOW
Occupational Therapy helps people participate in their daily activities. For children these are such things as: education, play skills and sports
SOCIAL SKILLS GROUPS
At SdW Therapy Services we run groups with a difference. By bringing children together with a common interest, social skills develop organically. This way
PROVIDING OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY:
- In-home, educational and clinical settings.
- To children and youth, with additional needs.
- Education for parents of children and youth with additional needs
- Workshops and professional development for early educators and teachers
AREA OF SERVICE
- Clinic Location:
- OccuPLAYtional Therapy Space, 449 High Street, Melton, Victoria.