USING PLAY TO GROW AND DEVELOPREGISTER NOW
Occupational Therapy helps people participate in their daily activities. For children these are such things as: education, play skills and sports
SOCIAL SKILLS GROUPS
At SdW Therapy Services we run groups with a difference. By bringing children together with a common interest, social skills develop organically. This way
PROVIDING OCCUPLAYTIONAL THERAPY:
- In home, educational and clinical settings.
- To children and youth, with additional needs.
- Education to Parents of children and youth with additional needs
- Workshops and professional development for early educators and teachers
AREA OF SERVICE
- Clinic Location:
- OccuPLAYtional Therapy Space, 449 High Street, Melton, Victoria.
- Out of Office Sessions:
- Melton and surrounds, Caroline Springs, Myrniong, Coimadai, Darley, Bachuss Marsh, Toolern Vale, Sunbury, Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee, Taylors Lakes, St Albans, Derrimut